AMP Research 75111-01A PowerStep Electric Running Boards for 2001-2003 Ford F-150, Includes 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage, SuperCrew Cab
PowerStep Automatic Power-Deploying Running Board fits 2001-2003 Ford F-150, Includes 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage, SuperCrew Cab
- Low-profile integrated LED light system — standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance free self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
Getting into your truck shouldn’t feel like climbing Mount Everest. That’s why AMP Research invented the patented PowerStep , the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard.
Prop 65: YES
Prop 65 Short Form Warning: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Bar Color: Black
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
|Ford||F-150||BASE||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Harley-Davidson Edition||2001, 2002, 2003|
|King Ranch||2001, 2002, 2003|
|Lariat||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|XLT||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Dimensions||81.000 × 13.000 × 8.000 cm|
There are no reviews yet.