Husky Heavy Duty Front Floor Mats 51021
Heavy Duty Floor Mats – Front Floor Mats
- With the perfect balance of strength and softness, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material delivers no-slip, no-slide, driving confidence no matter what the road brings.
- UniEdge™ creates a wall around the center channel that funnels mud, snow and other liquids into the recessed ribs—containing the mess, until you can yank, dump, wash and repeat.
- Our exclusive StayPut Cleats™ help keep your liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners.
- When we say it’s “guaranteed for life” that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we’ll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/lifetime-warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA.
- Our Drivers Heel Pad is made extra thick for added protection from your lead foot.
- Easily cleaned with patented Nibs on the reverse side to keep mat from shifting.
- The perimeter edge is raised to help keep all manner of mess contained, right where you want it.
- Our raised ridges help to keep your feet out of the mud, water, and dirt you just tracked in. You’re welcome.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA.
It’s unbeatable Husky durability, custom fit to your vehicle, built for a lifetime of abuse. Its DuraGrip™ material stands up to harsh chemicals, while its UniEdge™ and center channel keep mud, snow and liquids contained, until you’re ready to remove, wash and hit the road. Its StayPut Cleats™ keep it firmly anchored underfoot, and all Husky Heavy Duty floor mats mats are guaranteed for life. Found on the floors of the toughest trucks, vans and SUVs on earth.
Material: TPE – Thermoplastic Elastomer
Driver Position: Left Hand Drive Only
Number of Pieces: 2
Location: Front Row
Color Availability: Available in Black, Grey, or Tan.
Requires Drilling: No
Features and Benefits: Extra thick driver’s heel pad provides years of life.
Features and Benefits: High perimeter sides contain spills and debris.
Features and Benefits: Raised ridges keep your feet out of water, mud, and dirt.
Features and Benefits: Easily cleaned with patented Nibs on the reverse side to keep mat from shifting.
CA Prop 65: Y
CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
Features and Benefits: Our raised ridges help to keep your feet out of the mud, water, and dirt you just tracked in. You’re welcome.
Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
Emissions : CARB Eligible
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 36.000 x 21.000 x 1.000 inches
Weight: 10.800 PG
|Ford||Expedition||Eddie Bauer||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|XLT||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|Base||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000|
|Harley-Davidson Edition||2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|King Ranch||2001, 2002, 2003|
|Lariat||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|Lightning||1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|XL||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|XLT||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|F-150 Heritage||SVT Lightning||2004|
|Navigator||Base||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|Dimensions||36.000 × 21.000 × 1.000 in|